UiPath Trusted Publisher Excel Add-In Certificate is Expired

Hello All,

I’m trying to use excel file resource in a task. However the add-in appears to be disabled/or not installed.
When i try installing it, i get this error that the UiPath is not a Trusted Publisher.

In Excel
File->Options->Add-Ins indicate that UiPath.Intergration.ExcelAddIn is Inactive

File->Options->Trust Center->Trust Center Settings indicate that UiPath, Inc. DigiCert Sha1 Assured ID Code Signing CA has expired date of 12/21/2021

May I know how to solve this?

Thanks All!!

Hi @altp123
Follow the below steps one by one.

1. Go to File > Options > Add-Ins, and then select “Excel Add-ins” from the Manage dropdown at the bottom of the window. Click the “Go” button, and then check the box next to “UiPath.Integration.ExcelAddIn” in the Add-Ins dialog box. Click “OK” to enable the add-in.
  2. Go to the Control Panel and select “Programs and Features.” Find the UiPath Excel add-in in the list of installed programs, and then select “Repair” or “Uninstall/Change.” Follow the prompts to repair or reinstall the add-in.
  3. If you are seeing a message saying that UiPath is not a trusted publisher, it could be because the digital certificate used to sign the UiPath Excel add-in has expired. In this case, you will need to contact UiPath to obtain an updated version of the add-in with a valid certificate.

Regards,
Kaviyarasu N

Thank You Kaviyarasu!!

Hello,

Just as curiosity what version of StudioX are you using ? Asking this because we add some code that should prevent the situation you encountered.

Anyway for further notice in case the you encounter this situation in the future know that only the indicate in excel functionality will be affected and not the actual manipulation of the excel file at runtime :slight_smile:

Regards,
Dragos.