UIPath StudioX can not communicate with Chrome

Hi,

I was wonderding if anyone can help me resolve the Chrome extension issue. I have read and tried everything on and outside of’ this forum. and still get the message: "can not communicate with the browser, click for information. Click does not result in any information. Here is the status:

I have tried:
Everything in the this troubleshooting artical; Chrome Extension Troubleshooting; Plus, many times of the following: Remove the extension then reactivite from UIpath; install the extension from chrome webstore; install from studioX; Reinstuall UIPath; Chrome; Install the lower version of the Chrome (and made sure it was not automatically updated to the newest chrome version); make sure chrome user name, uipath user name, windows 10 user name all match.

Findings:
1- The UIPath is automatically installed under Users/…/AppData/Local/Uipath, instead of the Programe files.
2- My crx_manifest.json has two allowed origins (2 IDs), but in Chrome extension, it lists only the second, not the first. Removing the first one does not solve the issue.
3- UIPath can be found under HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE. and there is one extension ID for UIPath. Adding the second ID that matches that in the manifest.json file does not resolve the issue.
4- UIPath can not be found under HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE/SOFTWARE. extension ID also is missing from Chrome extension list here.
5- I turned on developer mode in Chrome extension page, and checked the "background page (the link follows the ID number), and under application/Manifest, it says No Manifest deteced.

I am out of ideas after trying for two days… Would really appreciate some help…

Thank you in advance.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and the extension ID is not listed under Chrome extension in this directory.
5- In Under Chrome Extension Developer mode,

Hello @JaneL!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff