UiPath studio pro doesn't start executing a job when we initiate from "orchestrator" or "Uipath Assistant"

I am using Uipath Studio Pro Community edition, I was trying a simple job of showing a message box.
When i Run this job directly from uipath. It was executing successfully and shows the Message Box as i provided. I did all necessary connection in between orchestrator and Uipath.
But when i initiate from “uipath Assistant” or from “Orchestrator”, It was showing like Job has been started and executed successfully. But actually it didn’t show up any Message.
I have tried with Unatteneded Robot

I was tracking task manager also when i Run a job from Uipath Assistant or from Orchestrator. In Task manager i can see “UiPath Executor” starts and suddenly closes within a second. But at the sametime when i initiate directly from Uipath Studio Pro, Executor was open until i get a message box.

Any suggestion/Help would be much more appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @RAMKUMARRK,

Did you check package is downloaded successfully into ProgramData/Packages and also check the files in .nuget folder

Thank You
Shubham Pratap

Thanks for your response @Shubh1801.

I have checked in “%ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages” , No files are under this folder.

To be frank. I am not sure whether i am checking in right folder or not :slight_smile:
Please correct me. If i am checking in wrong folder

1 Like

Inside “%USERPROFILE%.nuget\Packages” i can see the project files

Hi @RAMKUMARRK,

“%USERPROFILE%.nuget\Packages” it is the path were package is extracted, it is correct, the code which executes is in this path

and when you not publish the project to orchestrator the .nupkg package should be on this path %ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages

any error do you get or process does’t start

Thank You
Shubham Pratap

As far as now it didn’t throw me any error.

As you told i have created an new job but i didn’t push it to Orchestrator. I have checked in “%ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages” this folder. But i am unable to see any files inside this folder(It was empty). Even i have made visible the Hidden items also.

So is that something wrong with my configuration!!

1 Like

Hi @RAMKUMARRK,

Please check the nugetServerurl in uipath.settings file - it is the path on which local package is published.
Path C:\Users%USER%\AppData\Local\UiPath

In this file it points to %ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages”

Thank You

1 Like

I have checked in C:\Users%USER%\AppData\Local\UiPath this folder.
As you told i can see the nuget server URL as "%ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages”

1 Like

Hi @RAMKUMARRK,

This is correct the package should get published at "%ProgramData%\UiPath\Packages” with these settings and robot not connected to orchestrator.

Can you try reinstalling uipath studio.

Thank you
Shubham Pratap

1 Like

Hi @Shubh1801, as you told i have tried reinstalling uipath studio pro.
But still i am facing the same issue.
My doubt was is there any firewall/Antivirus that forcefully closes the UIpath executor service. Because as i have told at the start of conversation.
when i run from Uipath assistant or from orchestrator I can see Uipath executor starts for a second and then it automatically without doing any action.

Thanks for all u r response.
Would be very happy if i got resolution for this.

Regards,
Ram