Uipath Studio Error: Permission Missing: Launcher

I’m getting the following error when trying to execute a process that reads data from a local csv file then interacts with a webpage. Any ideas as to what could be causing this.

I’ve already tried uninstalling Uipath, reinstalling the community edition, and restarting. Error still remians

Permission missing: Launcher

System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Permission missing: Launcher

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteContract.StartJob(Stream jobInfo)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathProxy.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Workflow.Execution.WorkflowRunner.StartJob(JobModel job)
at UiPath.Workflow.Execution.WorkflowRunner.Run(String workflowFilePath, String projectName)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.RunWorkflow()
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<get_RunWorkflowCommand>b__72_0(Object param)
at UiPath.Workflow.RelayCommand.Execute(Object parameter)

If your are using community version then just go to below link and update your free community licence.
Renew Community Licence

Also, when you uninstall, please remove all the folders related to UiPath in %localappdata%.
Usually this error happens either if you have different versions of Studio installed on your machine or when

Thanks for the tips. I definitely cleared everything UiPath related in %localappdata% prior to reinstalling the community edition.

I’m still quite new to UiPath. However, I’m not quite sure how to check if my robot is connected with user “abc” or “admin”

In Orchestrator, when you provision your robot, you have to define a Username and a Password. These have to be the same with the Windows credentials where the Robot is installed.
For example, if you have in Orchestrator “user1”, on your machine you have to be logged in with the same user(and password).