UiPath Studio displays different Activitytree?

Scenario: One project of mine suddenly displays a different list of activity nodes

Steps to reproduce:

Current Behavior:

Expected Behavior:

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:Comminity 2017.1

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

I started up a second application and it looked ok. See screenshot where the “UiPath” node suddenly showed up and others are missing.

wrong

Hi @vincera
Is is happening only on one specific project? When you open Package Manager, does it show the other packages installed?

This is the first time I’ve seen it. If I open a third session and try and load the same project it sais “Do you want to recover the file?”.

The Package Manager looks ok and is identical to the 2nd session of Studio I started.

The recovery usually happens if Studio closed abruptly(ex: a machine restart without closing and saving your project). But even if you work with the Autosaved xaml file, the activities should still be in place as long as they are installed in package manager.

In the first screenshot it seems that you don’t have core activities installed. Can you check that?

Core activities are installed. See my comments to the 1st and 2nd screenshot.

You can close this issue if you want to. Since I could restart the studio and all was ok, I’m fine. just wanted to tell you about it.