Uipath Studio community edition Licence issue

Hi,
When I launch Uipath Studio using my Personal Network and when I run any process…It runs, But when in between I got connected to my Office Network which has some firewalls,It asks me to activate License

Now again when I connect to my Personal Network and run any process it again asks me to activate the license.
Need Solution for this Issue

Thanks!!

Hello @simran87

Welcome to our community

just restart your system, might be resolved your issue or
Could you please check are you behind any firewall or are you using any Antivirus ? May be chances that it will block UIpath studio.

thanks

1 Like

Hi @sandeep13,
Thanks for the solution
The issue is still not resolved(Other People of my organization who are also behind the firewall are not facing any issue)
Every time when I launch UiPath Studio, It asks me to activate community edition. I have noticed that the Device ID changes everytime here.Is this happening due to this??

hello @simran87
the reason could be the Device ID change every time but as par i understanding device ID can not change it will same every time for you system.

Thanks

1 Like
1 Like

Hi @sandeep13,
Restarting the system didn’t resolve the issue.
Attaching the logs.
Attach2019-07-09_Studio.pdf (560.0 KB)

1 Like

Hello @loginerror @Pablito guys
I think many people faced this issue.
do something guys

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @simran87

A few things to try.
First, close Studio and clear this folder:
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath\License

Then, open Robot and connect it to Orchestrator.

Then, open Studio and select the option to get the license from the connected Orchestrator. It should work then without an issue.

If you want to further debug, please disconnect your robot and try to license your Studio again locally via the online activation.

4 Likes

Hi,
Thanks… This Worked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great .go ahead

thanks

1 Like