UiPath Studio Activity

Hello can you help me regarding this problem?

Scenario: Company ABC creates invoices for their customers’ orders on a daily basis. They manually compute for the total amount and shipping fee of each customer’s order. The Business Process team identified this as a candidate for Robotic Process Automation and assigned you to develop the workflow. The order form, customer database, price master list, and invoice template are provided.
Below are the rules to be followed.

1. Shipping fee to Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao are Php 50, Php 100, and Php 150, respectively.
  2. Customers with total purchases above Php 900 are entitled to free shipping.
  3. Due date of the payment is 30 days from the creation of invoice.
  4. After successfully creating an invoice, the robot will save it in a designated folder (example: “Invoice” folder).
  5. Every time the robot finishes processing one invoice, the robot shall log its activity in the Log Monitoring sheet which should contain the date, name of the customer, status (if successful or failed), and duration (how long the robot was able to create that invoice).

Hello @Daniel_Chester_M_Gatchali

Here how you are getting the data to create the invoice? Also whats the format of the invoice required? Is that in pdf,docx or some other format?

1 Like

I can send you the excel files for this activity. The Forum is not letting me upload it.

Order Form.xlsx (18.4 KB)
Price List.xlsx (8.1 KB)
Customer Database.xlsx (10.2 KB)
Invoice Template.xlsx (13.4 KB)
For your reference @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

@Daniel_Chester_M_Gatchali Can you create a sample Invoice template and share it here. The data looks little confusing.

It would be something like this.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan I have sent you the invoice sir :slight_smile: