UiPath Stall/Crash

Scenario:

UiPath stalls and crashes.

Steps to reproduce:

Occurs infrequently when performing interaction with UiPath Studio.

Current Behavior:

Crashes infrequently, no discernable pattern.

Expected Behavior:

Application is stable.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:

Last stable behavior: No crashes.
Last stable version: 2017
OS Version: Windows 10
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

Both myself and various other colleagues have been experiencing infrequent stalling/crashing when using UiPath Studio 2018.

I have attempted to re-install the application, but found the issue to mostly persist.

Please let me know if you have experienced something similar, or know a means for rectification.

Apologies for the limited information, but it seems to happen to “randomly”, I cannot pinpoint any specific pattern.

Thanks,
Josh

have you used 17.1 before and didn’t behave like this?
We have several known issues regarding Studio crashes, in different scenarios, but not related to 18.1 only.

Hi there @Gabriel_Tatu,
I was using 17.1 previously and did notice some crashing, but nowhere near the extent of 2018.

As noted, I have attempted a clean install/reboot, but this did not resolve the problem.

It is particularly odd because it can go a full day without issue, then I will receive a series of stalls/restarts.

Please let me know if you have any further advice, or if I can provide any supplementary information.

Thanks once again,
Josh

well, i would like to have a scenario to reproduce. meanwhile, some Studio logs might help

Understood, I will do my best to note the next crash instance and will dig up some logs in the meantime.

Thanks once again,
Josh

thank you too