Job title: Software Engineer I 9198
Job role: Other Role
Country: United States
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
What is Integration Service?
Integration service allows customers to create world-class UI and API automations across any app or system. Customers can choose from a large and growing catalog of curated best in class connectors like Salesforce, Workday, Microsoft, Office 365, SAP®, ServiceNow, Adobe Document Services — and more, and automate their workflows. Connectors are the core pieces of integration that help customers to manage data on their business systems. More at UI Automation with API Integration Automation | UiPath
The Integration Service engineering team works with modern technologies including Java, Typescript, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, and Azure. We work in collaboration with the product team to conceptualize ideas and own everything from design, implementation of connectors and various other features & services of the platform.
As a Software Engineer I, you will be helping the business to scale up and develop new classes of services and help in designing, building, and shipping next generation integration products.
MUST BE IN THE DENVER, CO or Dallas, TX AREA*
What You will Do at UiPath as a SWE 1
· You will engineer integrations platform services powering our connectors at scale and ensuring out technical deliverables meet service level objectives
· You will work on services with your team bringing a live site first mentality and following site reliability engineering principles putting real world success of your services first
· You will join a scrum team passionate about APIs and integrations bringing them into UiPath robots
· You will ensure our software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, and high performance while delivering service features in a CI/CD agile process.
· You will participate in and influence our best practices across the engineering organization
· You will collaborate with internal teams to identify business goals, technical requirements, and implement solutions to maximize automation and efficiency
What you’ll bring to the team?
· 1-4 yr Experience developing code professionally in one or more the following programming languages - Java, Typescript
· Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, with a good grasp of data structures and algorithms
· Knowledge of REST APIs and cloud authentication models (e.g., OAuth2, and its various flavors)
· Familiarity with technologies such as Postgres, MS Sql, Dynamo DB, SQS, S3, AWS and Azure
· A test-driven, infrastructure-as-code, and automation mindset
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Full stack experience is a plus
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/6017?lang=en-us