Job title: Senior Software Engineer 8550
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
What is Robotics Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation is the technology that allows anyone today to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process. RPA robots utilize the user interface to capture data and manipulate applications just like humans do. They interpret, trigger responses and communicate with other systems in order to perform on a vast variety of repetitive tasks. Only substantially better: an RPA software robot never sleeps and makes zero mistakes.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
What you’ll do at UiPath
• We are looking for Software Engineers with strong customer passion, accountability and drive to
enhance customer experience and who work well with the teams across UiPath.
• The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development lifecycle and
should be able to produce well-tested high-quality code.
• Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should show a strong bias for
action, be adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
• You must also be able to take lead on analysing complex technical issues, architectural and
design choices and communicate them with the team and stakeholders in both written and
verbal manner to drive consensus.
• If you enjoy building software with a broad range of modern technologies and being part of a
smart, agile team that is motivated by solving hard business problems with technology, come
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 7+ years of experience in software engineering, developing large scale commercial services with
robust performance, resiliency and telemetry, delivered both Online and On Prem.
• 2+ years of experience in Node.js and frameworks available for it like Express.
• Experience in object-oriented programming
• Exceptional design, coding and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
Redux,Web Components and upcoming web technologies.
• Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL,
Mongo, Cassandra etc.
• Real-world experience.
• Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns.
• Good to have experience working with Microsoft cloud services like Azure.
• Good to have experience on Kubernetes.
Apply here: https://careers.uipath.com/careers/jobs/5624?lang=en-us