Job title: RPA Intermediate Developer 9637
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
Life at UiPath
The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.
Could that be you?
Your mission: as a RPA Developer, you will create solutions by maximizing the functionality of UiPath’s breadth of products. In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply UiPath solutions to solve customer needs.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Deliver process automations to drive successful adoption and increase consumption of UiPath
• Design, develop, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components
• Implement and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured,
maintainable and easy to understand
• Analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around
• Understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated
• Gather project requirements for and supporting integration with partner products
• Support existing automations/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a
structured change control process
• Problem-solve issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and provide timely
responses and solutions as required
• Work closely with the product team to suggest improvements of core functionalities and adding
external technologies to the UiPath ecosystem
• Learn and utilize exciting new technologies and how they integrate with UiPath
• Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the
• Understand Python and Object-oriented languages and scripting
• Understand database query languages
What you’ll bring to the team?
• Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics.
Management Information Systems, or related field
• Experience (1-3 years) with software development and/or RPA technologies
• Experience with process reengineering
• Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills; multi-tasking and time management
skills are essential
• Cross-functional business and application knowledge
• Ability to create proper functional requirements and detail specifications
• Technical aptitude to learn new software quickly
• Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks and think creatively
• Ability to prepare standard and ad-hoc presentation decks on required topics, from high level
functional overview to detailed technical overview of key data flows
• Ability to effectively engage and work with a global team
• Exposure to RPA platforms: preferably UiPath, but other platforms are also accepted (e.g.,
Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.)
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
Nice to have:
• Understanding of Financial, People operations and Sales operations process and terminology
• Project and change management experience, preferably involving IT implementations and UAT
• Experience in applying OCR, NLP, AI/ML etc. capabilities to enhance business process and
• Experience in automating business processes implemented in enterprise applications like
Salesforce.com, Workday, NetSuite, Concur, Coupa etc.
• Experience with non-core UiPath products (e.g., Data Service, Apps, Document Understanding,
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.