UIPath Rpa Developer Certification exam patten

Hey everyone,

I believe the after finishing the RPA Developer Advanced courses you get certification as a RPA Developer.

Is it still how it goes or did they change it?

Do we still get certification after finishing the advanced track?

1 Like

Somewhat. There are 2 different certifications to go for now, and each costs around $150 to take. The free legacy exam was closed as of April 30th.

Yes I remember them extending the deadline for free exam.
Are there any rumors about them opening free exams any time soon again? :smiley:

Not that I’m aware of. I’ve heard reasoning behind removing the free exam is that there are now schools teaching UiPath as a course, and it wasn’t fair that people not taking those courses could get their certifications for free. However, that’s a rumor, and not UiPath’s official stance.

Hmm I see, I hope they will open free exams again. I dont see myself giving $200 to get the certification.

The free/old/legacy certification has been retired on 30th of April. The legacy certification did not add much value anymore to you as it was testing you on UiPath platform which is very outdated and obsolete. Secondly, the exam was severely compromised since it was leaked, and the answers/projects were freely available on the internet. Finally, for the candidates that achieved this certification, the credential will expire on the 30th of April 2021.

The new UiPath Certified Professional (UCP) program is current, fully proctored, and secure. The credential will not expire. I would encourage you to take the new Certification. We do have a nominal fee of $150 for the Associate and $200 for the Advanced Certification exam which was have kept at a minimal cost.

Please note that the entire online training from UiPath from basics to advanced is at no cost to you. The entire path can be valued in thousands of dollars for each learner. We are not charging for training, but we must cover our costs for the exams since we have engaged several leading vendors to be able to deliver high quality, proctored, and secure exams. Your investment in the exam fee has a great return-on-investment given the credibility and recognition UCP brings to you; and the importance of UiPath RPA/automation to your organization and companies across industries.

With the preparation you have done for the retiring legacy program you should be able to succeed in the new UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) exam with some additional training. If it makes sense to you, we are confident that you can easily take the UiPath RPA Associate (UiRPA) exam.

You should review the exam descriptions, recommended training and take practice tests to confirm your readiness before you take the final exam. Links with all the details and documents are at RPA Certification Advanced RPA Developer | UiPath

6 Likes

What is the exam patter.Is it all MCQs or like older versions 2 sections to it first being MCQ and the other as some practical /hands on??

The exams are multiple choice question, drag and drop and simulation based. Hope this helps.

Hi @Andreea_Baloi

Can you elaborate on Drag and Drop, simulation-based? an example questionnaire will be real helpful!

Thanks in Advance!

I have taken Associate developer certification exam on October 9th, 2020. I took it from home location. It’s multiple choice question and drag and drop questions. 60 questions, 90 minutes. If you guys have any question related to associate certificate, I can answer here. Thank you !

The questions are similar to the UIPath practice test in UIPath academy or different? How much percentage we can expect from Practive test? please help…

Exam pattern is similar to practice test. It covers all topics related to exam. At the end of practice test, it provides you score and topics you need to focus. It will not provide you answers. So make sure you read those topics and try again.

Thank you for ur quick response! I mean to ask the questions in the practice test are similar to certification exam?? Is it enough if we prepare the topics which are in the academy training list?

Yes. Similar. Topics discussed in academy are good enough. Practice all problems provided in academy. They help a lot.

Andrea,
Do Advanced exam has similar pattern (multiple choice, drag nd drop and simulation based) like Associate exam ? Please let us know. It will be very helpful.
Thank you,
Praveen.

Hi @praveeng,

Yes - both exams follow the same pattern. There is no longer a practical piece to the Advanced one, it’s just questions based.

Hope this clarifies.

Yes, it helps. Thank you for your quick response Andreea !

2 Likes

hey,
i will give exam in next week .can you please tell me questions are same in main and practice exam or not if u attemted?

Hi @Mathkar_kunal,

The questions are not the same in the exam as they are in the practice test, that would not be a challenging and fair exam if they were. The practice test covers the same topics, but the questions are different. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

okk,thanks for update