UiPath Robot Error - Forbidden

Hello,

I am getting this error when trying to connect my Robot to the Orchestrator:

Capture

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Hi,

Please check the Event viewer for a more detailed error.
Also, do you use any firewall?

Thanks,
Andrei

Hello Andrei.

This is the Event viewer log:
System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Forbidden

Server stack trace: 
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.ConnectToServer(String jsonConnectionInfo)
   at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.ConnectToServer(String jsonConnectionInfo)
   at UiPath.Robot.BrokerClient.ConnectToServer(IConnectionInfo connectionInfo)
   at UiPath.Agent.SettingsDialogViewModel.<ConnectCommand_Executed>b__29_0()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.Agent.SettingsDialogViewModel.<ConnectCommand_Executed>d__29.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.Agent.RelayAsyncCommand.<Execute>d__9.MoveNext()

And this:
{"message":"ConnectToServer : mscorlib, \n System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: Forbidden\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientExtensions.<OrchestratorEnsureStatusCode>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetVersionAsync>d__2.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetClientAsync>d__1.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__11.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__11.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<OnConnectToServerAsync>d__18.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.<DispatchingTask>d__18.MoveNext()\r\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n at UiPath.Service.UiPathRemote.ConnectToServer(String jsonConnectionInfo)\r\n---> (Inner Exception #0) UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: Forbidden\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientExtensions.<OrchestratorEnsureStatusCode>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetVersionAsync>d__2.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientFactory.<GetClientAsync>d__1.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__11.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<PerformConnect_LicenceKeyAsync>d__11.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorController.<OnConnectToServerAsync>d__18.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.<DispatchingTask>d__18.MoveNext()<---\r\n","level":"Error","logType":"Default","timeStamp":"2018-12-06T21:06:20.4210926+02:00","fingerprint":"11a7e112-fa4d-433f-8b86-36d29c0506f6"}

I use the default windows firewall. I tried turning it off but didn’t work.

Do you have any proxy?

No I don’t use proxy.

Hi , Robot was running properly, all of a sudden ,disconnected. When i tried to connect,getting the error.“UiPath Robot Error: Forbidden”.How to resolve this? Thanks.

Hi @riyavhp , i was reading about your issue.Were you able to fix this problem?

Yeah,It got resolved on its own.i I just relaunched Studio after an hour .it might be Orchestrator,Robot temporary issue.

1 Like

Great @riyavhp!

I also have the same issue How can I resolve this…?

1 Like

i had the same problem, it appears that my organization blocked momentarily de connection with the orchestrator ip.

I realized this because i tried to access the orchestrator by web explorer and a restriction pop up