UiPath Quiz 14 unavailable

I am having the same issue, stuck between Lesson 13 and 14 at 98% after completing the quiz. There is no Next button. I have written to the help desk but no reply yet. I have tried it in Chrome, IE and Firefox with no success. How can we continue?

Hi,
I am facing issue in completing the certification for Level - 1 Foundation. I have smoothly completed the Chapters 1-13 but Chapter 14 is blockedā€¦ cant click and open it. By default it is not going to Chapter 14 as well. Also the final test is also locked. Can someone please help me on this at the earliest?

Thanks.
Lakshmi

Iā€™m pretty sure this will be fixed.

Letā€™s hope we get a resolution soon.

In the meantime Iā€™ve merged some other topics here (this one was the biggest).
@ovi

1 Like

Hi I have completed all lessons of training program still last quiz is locked.
Kindly give me the solution so that I can complete the training

Hi even I am facing the same issue.For me the lesson 14 is locked even after completing lesson 13 quiz.

@Roxana_Stratila @Stefan_Vrabie

Yes, the Academy team is investigating and they will come with a solution asap.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hi All,

We are reviewing some materials under maintenance and we removed the lesson 14 for the moment. Please try to log out and log in again, you should be able to continue where you left off.

Let us know if the issue persists,
Roxana

Hi Roxana

Now i was able to fill up the feedback form but still the final exam is locked.
Also the lesson 14 was removed from the list.

Thanks a lot, its working for me now. @andrzej.kniola @ovi @Roxana_Stratila

1 Like

@andrzej.kniola @ovi @Roxana_Stratila I have written down the quiz and got 84.44% now when i clicked back to course its showing the quiz is locked. I am done with the final test, Take a look into this and award the certificate.

Hi Ravi,

Havenā€™t you received the email with the diploma? If not, you will find a link under the course(after you click on the course) ā€œDownload copy of certificateā€. Hope it helps!

Didnā€™t get mail though, but Download copy of certificate works. Thanks for quick response.

Thank you so much @andrzej.kniola @ovi @Roxana_Stratila .Everything worked fine for me now.I have completed the certification as well.Thanks to all of you.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Good luck with the other courses as well!

Hi
I had already started doing the practice of lesson 14, when it was removed. So I graduated without doing it. But the practice was interesting for me and Iā€™d like to see the Walkthrough to check my result. Could you share it for me?