UiPath Process Document exception in IntelligentOCR Scope, ABBY flexicapture .fcdot problem

Hello,

I have a problem with Process Document in InteligentOCR Scope. I have all required licences and programs. ABBY flexilayout, flexicapure and engine 12, UiPath Studio 18.4.4.

Source: Process Document

Message: Unable to load document definition from: Document Definition 1.fcdot

Exception Type: System.ArgumentException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.ArgumentException: Unable to load document definition from: Document Definition 1.fcdot
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.FC.Scope.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception exception, ActivityInstance source)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

What is more, I try to generate .fcdot many times. Every time ABBYY flexicapture saying that document definition is valid and in test work perfectly. Name and location of document definition was correct too. When I download a few projects with own .fcdot from forum it is run without any problems. In my opinion there can be something wrong with publish .fcdot because even when I adding to UiPath file that dose not exist error is the same.

Thanks,
Boguslaw.

show me your screenshot of how u use that activity.

Hello @Bogdan10g

Could you please provide the exact FlexiCapture version you are trying to execute the workflow on, and what FlexiCapture version the Document Definition was created with? Did you generate the fcdot on the same instance as the one you are trying to run it on?

Thanks,

Ioana

Hi @Ioana_Gligan

I create fcdot on one virtual machine, and trying to run in the other. I use FlexiCapture version 12.0.2.1420 to generate fcdot and FlexiEngine SDK 12.00.30.00 version to run it on UiPath Studio 18.4.4.

Regrads,

Boguslaw

Hi all

After hours of trying and searching we finally solved this issue. Problem was with the compatibility FlexiCapture with Engine. Engine in version 12.0.1.30 can work with FlexiCapture in versions 12.0.2.1356 or earlier, but we have version 12.0.2.1420 so it can not work together. When we used FlexiCapture version 12.0.1.537 issue disappeared. Thanks for help.

Best regards,

Boguslaw

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.