Uipath platform is showing blank page instead of login screen

Hi,

https://cloud.uipath.com is showing blank screen instead of login screen. Please let me know what should i do.

Thanks
Satyendra

Hi,

Clean out all your cookies from your Browser, restart your Browser and try again.

thanks

HI,

I have already done that, but it is still showing blank page.

Thanks & Regards,

~WRD000.jpg

image001.png

image002.png

image003.png

image004.png

image005.png

image006.png

image007.png

image008.png

image009.png

Is this your corporate intranet you are working with?

If yes, do you know if firewall restrictions are preventing you from getting to the site.

What happens when you use another browser?

Other url are opening like docs.uipath.com only this url is showing blank page after redirecting to account.uipath.com in all browser.

image001.png

image003.png

image005.png

image007.png

image009.png

image010.png

image004.png

image006.png

image013.png

The other domains are not as complex as the cloud.

I remember when we accessed the cloud on our company network, we had to open up at least three other urls for the blank page to go go away.

Please let me know those 3 urls so i can try as well

We didn’t do them. Our security team put a trace on our web traffic and then opened up the domains they saw were needed.

Did you try a different browser?

Hi @Satyendra_Chauhan

Could you confirm whether this issue resolved for you in the end?

Hi UiPath,
I am seeing same issue as above. Tried deleting the cookies and used Chrome and Edge same behavior.
When I am trying to access one of the application, the page is shown as blank. The steps first login using sso and then the app is displaying as blank page. If I copy the same url and paste in a different tab the application displays the home page. Only when I run from the UiPath Studio this issue I am seeing.

Hey @ameet

Is the issue still reproducing? If so, would you mind recording and sharing a small video of the behaviour?

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, after clicking on ‘sign in’ in UiPath studio it is opening my edge browser with a blank page.

Any resolution please share here.

Thanks,
Aditya

Hi @adityavarma_gorinta

Does the same happen on another device / network? (Or simply in the incognito tab)