UiPath Orchestrator Login - Unauthorized Access | Your Session has Expired

Hello,

I’ve been able to log in UiPath Orchestrator. However, starting this week, it keeps showing this screen

I’m able to log in using my mobile device however I’m unable using my windows laptop

Hi @Joshua_Salazar,

You need to enter registered mail id and password in the above screenshot and then you need to select the tenant and then it will work fine.
Let me know f you need more help.

Best!!
Anmol

Hi sir,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, I’m using my registered email address and password. It’s still showing this screen

However, when I logged in using my mobile phone’s browser and Chromebook laptop, I was able to log in.

This only happens when I’m using my windows laptop which I have UiPath studio installed.

Regards,

Joshua Salazar

Hi @Joshua_Salazar,

In that case you can send the mail to the UiPath support and let them know about it. Here is the link to create a case.

Thanks!
Anmol

Hi Anmol,

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to create a ticket to technical support as I’m only a community user.

Will try to look for answers in this forum.

Regards,

Joshua Salazar

@Joshua_Salazar Just try again with clearing all the cookies and saved data.

@Joshua_Salazar

Could you please try in incognito window once and check it.

Hi sir,

Yes I tried using incognito mode but it still does not work. I’ve also cleared my cookies and saved data

I tried clearing the cookies and saved data and running it in incognito mode, it still does not work

Hi @Joshua_Salazar,

Please create the ticket now. They will resolve this problem even you are using community edition.

Best!!
Anmol

Hey @Joshua_Salazar,

Any updates? I’m experiencing this as well. Working on my PC but not on another PC. Any advice?

Hello,

Unfortunately I was not able to resolve the issue. I was able to use Orchestrator on the same computer after I reformatted my device.

Hey thanks for the reply! Oh dear, I’ll see what I can do before resorting it to that. Thanks for the suggestion! Will take it into consideration :smiley: