Uipath orchestrator, how to schedule the queue by range

UiPath orchestrator, I have a queue with 600 data, from which I have to run the first 200 in the morning at 8 am, another 200 in the afternoon at 2 p.m., and the remaining 200 at night, how do I schedule it

Hi @ashishmani ,

You can create three separate schedules for each time range. In the morning, set a schedule with a trigger at 8 a.m. and a limit of 200 items. In the afternoon, set another schedule for 2 p.m. with a limit of 200 items. Finally, create a third schedule for the remaining 200 items in the evening. This way, the queue will be executed in three batches based on the specified time ranges.

Thanks,

@ashishmani

1. Modify Process to Accept Parameters:
  • Modify your process to accept input parameters for item range.
  1. Create Three Processes:
  • Create three processes, each configured to process a different range of items (e.g., 1-200, 201-400, 401-600).
  1. Create Three Triggers:
  • In Orchestrator, create three triggers, one for each time slot (morning, afternoon, night).
  • Set the triggers to start at 8 am, 2 pm, and your desired night time.
  • Configure input parameters for each trigger to specify the item range for processing.
  1. Enable and Test:
  • Enable the triggers.
  • Test to ensure the processes run at the specified times, processing the correct item ranges.

are the Segments run parallel by more Robots or only by a single one?

@RajKumar_DC Thanks for the reply, but the requirement is that we can not create a separate queue. we have to work on the same queue.

Hi @ashishmani

Use the time trigger to trigger the bot at 8Am, 2pm and night.

But write a condition in the code that if transaction number = 200 then stop then direct the bot to end process state.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

in the same machine.

Hi @ashishmani ,

Sorry we can able to use Queue range based Trager.

Thanks,

in addition to

we asked:

if only 1 bot is processing the Segment a simple check on TransactionNumber can be exploited.

When working in parallel with more Bots we could use the ORC Rest Api for a modified Get Transaction Logic

thankyou, i think this will help me

Thank you @ashishmani

Happy Automation!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.