UiPath Orchestrator 2016.2

Team,

I have a process which run 24/7 with AHT for 10 Mins.
Recently i saw the process for running continuously for 8Hrs. After i cancelled it manually, it started next process and run as usual.

When i troubleshoot the issue, i found the below logs from BOT machine even viewer.
{“message”:“UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: Internal Server Error\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClientExtensions.OrchestratorEnsureStatusCode(HttpResponseMessage request)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorV2Client.d__3.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Notifications.HeartbeatGenerator.d__11.MoveNext()”,“level”:“Error”,“timeStamp”:“2019-12-06T15:45:08.1732155-05:00”}

can someone tell me what the above error says?

Hi
welcome to uipath community
It looks like server issue
were we getting any issue with the further runs…if not we are good
kindly remove your temp files and other junk files so that you can manage your memory space.

Cheers @PKKrishnan

Thanks Palaniyappan.

When i noticed the error and terminated the long running process, it picked the next one from scheduler and started running as usual.

So i want to know the root cause of this error.