We have published a new course to showcase the most important new features introduced with the 20.4 release of Orchestrator: the new unattended automation capabilities, personal workspaces, and storage buckets.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Set up automatic provisioning of unattended robots in modern folders;
- Differentiate between background and foreground processes and job priorities while running automations;
- Enable personal workspaces at user level, in Orchestrator;
- Create storage buckets in Orchestrator and configure the access to them;
- Use storage buckets in your automation projects in Studio;
The UiPath Academy team.