UIPath on Mac

Folks,
Thought I would try to explain a bit see if this helps as there seems to be a confusion to the root of this thread…

The thread should be making inferences to operating systems and not hardware architecture e.g. Windows vs iOS

As we all know it publicly, there’s no UiPath solution for IOS. I person hope this is in the works.

Now, using bootcamp, parallel, or a remote desktop session implicitly means you’re going to be work on on the operating system (OS) that you’ll be ended up with, regardless if the hardware/machine architecture is a Mac or PC, as we traditionally refer to them. It is the OS that you ended up running your applications on that matters and not the hardware architecture. Since the current UiPath stack is only being offered for Windows, you’ll need to be on a Windows OS.

Having said that, I would also highlight that a virtual environment, such as Parallels, is really an iOS app that simulates a Windows environment. When you move your focus from the Mac iOS native to the Parallels Windows environment, you’re virtually on a totally different machine.

So, if you’re an iOS centric user, there’s no UiPath for you (at this time).

Hope this helps.