UiPath new website - Feedback

I’m having the “It seems that the application failed to start correctly…” problem on Windows 10 as well.

I find it weird that you can’t download UiPath Studio trial from the UiPath Studio information page…until you know that the Start Trial button does the same thing it’s not easy to see how to download the trial version.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

When I click on any check box a message box is appearing, but the checkbox is not getting unchecked.

should work now, thanks!

Hi,

I’m having a bit of trouble downloading the community edition.
I submitted relevant details a couple of times and got the confirmation page each time, but alas - nothing.
Checked spam folders also.

Help?

Thanks,
Shane

I am unable to download community edition as i am not getting link to the email id. i tried with different accounts but didn’t worked

I’m having a bit of trouble downloading the community edition.
I submitted relevant details a couple of times and got the confirmation page each time, but didnt get the link. checked the spam to…

the videos in academy … specially for excel … do not have good visbility. recording is not good. difficult to capture what is happening on screen.

@Vikas.Jain: Could you please help to get the download link for UiPath community edition.I have tried severals time to register but didnt get the link in my mail box.