UiPath MVP 2021 - nominate Forum experts

Maybe a weird question, but is your system date correct? :sweat_smile:

Like I am considering this event to start at 5Nov and end till Dec 21 like interviews something? correct me if i am wrong

After clicking on RSVP, it should open the application form:

everytime it shows that

1 Like

I see, it looks like you’ve already applied, I think. Let’s ask @dianamorgan :slight_smile:

@StefanSchnell Thank you Stefan - a nomination from a life-long, generous contributor like you in the process automation space really means a lot to me!

As for my own nominations, I am certain that @StefanSchnell and @AndersJensen deserve to be recognized as MVPs for their top quality contributions to UiPath and the broader process automation community as a whole!

5 Likes

Hello, based off of your Forum email it does not say that you have been registered. Please DM me your email and first and last name and I will check again before asking you to re-register. Thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all UiPath Mentors !!!

i would like to nominate MVP

@sudheern

I have been a part of this community for less than 3 months, but have read a lot of topics and feel the following definitely deserve to be recognized for their knowledge and willingness to share that with us (with no specific order):

@Palaniyappan - I have no idea how many times I and my colleagues have used his reliable solutions in this forum. I am sure if UiPath did an analysis over the statistics of guest users (non-members) browsing the site, the highest visits will probably will be to one of his solution threads!

@StefanSchnell - His forum answers may be limited, but the sheer know-how of using RPA as a technology (.Net, PowerShell etc.) is valuable to this community. Case and point look at the Advent Challenge 2020 solutions from him. Automation is an art and we need folks like him who can help teach the right automation tool for the task. Does not have to be UiPath all the way!
UiPath is lucky to have a community member like him who is willing to share the time-tested automation tips and tricks with us!

@ppr - For his quick response time and reliable solutions. He is also among the ones who understands the problem first and gives a solution only when he knows that his solution will work. In other words, he does what he has to do and leaves the discussions to others. The current Zen of the forums!

@AndersJensen - Other than his participation in the forums, his videos on YouTube are a savior to many UiPath Developers. His efforts to share tricks and tips in a video format with high production quality makes learning topics easier and enjoyable.

@J0ska - Just look at the topics he chooses to answer. They are not many who can tackle questions ranging from SQL, Linq, Regex, Parsers and Robot and orchestrator configs. In short, he chooses to answer the difficult questions.

Above list is subjective and based on my reads in the forum. I am sure as Anders said there are 100 more Ninja MVPs in the forum! Good luck to all.

9 Likes

Thank you very much Jeevith :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes