UIPath issue with IE and Chrome

studio

#1

Hi, I am new to UiPath, I am trying to fill a webpage information using UiPath. But each time I run my workflow it fails at different activity.
I created recording(and tried manual also) for IE/Chrome. The problem I facee It don’t work for some text box or some time for some button etc.
Each time I use “UI Explorer” and try to fix it. But again when I add new activity the some previous one fails. OR I restart the UiPath the workflow don’t work.

I have tried on IE 11 with security setting and regsvr32.exe oleacc.dll and .Netfamework 4.6.1 and 4.7 also. For Chrome also I have tried various option.


#2

Looks like your attributes value for the elements are dynamic and keep on changing everytime you access it. You may need to find the attributes that doesn’t change for each of those elements in the page. Use UiExplorer and see selectors for multiple instances of the same element. Check if there is an attribute that doesn’t change. See if ‘aaname’ is there in the selector, most of the time it is static.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.