Good morning everyone, have a good day, and greetings from Panama.
Guys, I need your help I’m fixed a bot in UiPath inside of a Virtual Machine(VM), as you know the great part of the business world, is working in remote mode. I found the error in the sequences of my process, but at the moment that I need to test or run the bot, this one lost the abnormal way. This means, for example, I did a Login process, this part works well in some moments, but in others, it doesn’t write well. Another example, if pass the Login, within of the process the bot minimize different windows, type letter or omit letters of different words in other cases. The only way that I found is to close UiPath and open again, but this is stressed because I don’t know when it going to fail, or not. I checked my setting in my VM, but it’s not working. I turned it off, and tried opened again, but works only for few minutes and it lost again. Do you think that is a configuration with UiPath or my VM? Maybe a configuration or necessary update.
It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.
First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.
You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:
Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the icon for that.
Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.
Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.
Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:
Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.
Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.
Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.
Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!
Cheers from your friendly
Hey, so check your selectors - if they are pointing to good elements - fix them remove unnecessary parts, and add more this which are only allowed for your element - Use UiExplorer.
About typing - try to use Set Text, if that won’t work use Type Into - check click before typing and simulate typing. If you are automating SAP some windows have dynamic selectors or are visible even if you don’t see them. Another thing add screenshot seq on SE and BE and post it here if you can so we can look inside here on the forum what is exactly wrong.