Uipath - Google.Apis Error

Good Day - We have built a bot but can not run it because we’ve run into the following error:
“Reference required to assembly ‘Google.Apis, Version=1.42.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=4b01fa6e34db77ab’ containing the implemented interface ‘Google.Apis.Requests.IDirectResponseSchema’. Add one to your project.”

Can anyone please help us resolve this error? Our bot finds an available time on a person’s google calendar based upon the start date that person has selected.

Hi @Ofemi_Brown-Harris

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

It would seem like you are missing a namespace. You could go to the Import panel and add it there:

This should normally be done automatically when you install the related activity package.

Hi Maciej - Thanks so much for your reply. We thought that was the issue, but we have that it installed already and still get the error. Here’s my screenshot. PwC only allows us to install the 0.0.5 version of GSuite. Do you think that could be the issue? Hoping there is a workaround.

Ofemi Brown-Harris, CMP
PwC | Manager & Digital Accelerator
Be well, work well & Workplace Experience Meeting & Event Team
New York | +1 (646) 286 5489
pwc.com My Digital Badges linkedin.com/in/ofemibrownharris/

Quick question, although I don’t know your specific requirements - have you tried our official GSuite activity package?

Another path to follow here would be to contact our technical support at this form for direct assistance :slight_smile:

Thanks. PwC restricts the version of Gsuite we can download. Wish we could the latest but we can not. I will contact Tech support. Thanks so very much for your help!