UiPath Go! Profile Points are not updating properly

Dear UiPath Team,

I am using UiPath GO! couple of months and I am active in the forum group, last 20 days my points are not updating. What could be the reason for the points not being updated

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

2 Likes

Hi @Arunachalam

Which points do you mean exactly?

Hi @loginerror,

I would like to know the answer for same.

Thanks,
Mohanraj.S

Could you let us know what is not being tracked? It would help our team in debugging the issue.

Hi,

Did you receive special badges in forum and that badges are not reflected in your UiPath connect profile ?

Can you name them so that we can track what is the issue and to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

1 Like

@loginerror @RazvanC,

Thanks for your reply, I planning to achieve Robot Overload & Titan, I’m active in Forum when i was giving solution to our folks in Forum Group my Go Points automatically will increasing but now a days my Go points are not increasing while i’m giving solution in the forum group. so that still we’re not importing custom activities & components to my Go profile. Thanks in advance.

Go Profile Name: Arunachalam Velayutham
Go Profile URL: UiPath Marketplace | Error

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

1 Like

Hi @Arunachalam,

Providing solutions doesn’t give Connect points :slight_smile:
Badges are the things that make you earn those points
It will really take hardwork to earn points :slight_smile:
You can see in the link below the badges that you can earn and how to earn them:

1 Superbadge = 100 points
1 Badge = 10 points

Then to rank up, please see the documentation below:

My points are updated:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Thank you and good luck :slight_smile:
Despi

12 Likes

Hi @Arunachalam,
@Jan_Brian_Despi is right. You only earn points if you have the badges from the list https://dmtyylqvwgyxw.cloudfront.net/instances/222/assets/pdfs/Badges.pdf

Best,
Razvan

3 Likes

@RazvanC @Jan_Brian_Despi

Thank you for your response and your solutions. So if giving solution on forum is not an matter of increasing points in GO?

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

3 Likes

Hi @Arunachalam.

You are right! :slight_smile:
There are no points given on solutions.
There is no badge for giving solutions as well :slight_smile:
There is more in the UiPath Community than just giving solutions.
You will enjoy giving likes and being liked back.

Thank you for your contributions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@RazvanC @Jan_Brian_Despi,

Woww thanks for this info :grinning: Can you please use this link UiPath Marketplace | Error launch my profile and check my points now reduced to 890 before mine is 990. why it’s changing?

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

2 Likes

yes generally its happen many time. point reduce by 100 and count of superBadge reduce by 1
this issue not always there …some time happen and some time not

@RazvanC @loginerror please see the issue.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @Arunachalam
@sandeep13 is right.
The total count of points are sometimes not in sync on the real accumulated points you have now.
If you will check it later, or soon, it will get back to 990 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi,

It is a loading problem, most of the times, as the badges are each time retrieved from Forum and academy. But the badges aren’t lost, don’t worry.

Razvan

4 Likes

Some one from @uipath should comment on this. Giving solutions will not achieve any points? What a surprising thing… Never seen such kind of thing… I think it is high time that UiPath team should learn from general community and encourage contributors. Its high time for the folks to re-design the schema

3 Likes

hello, @dnvhariprasad
first of all welcome to community: slightly_smiling_face:
forum is not only for achieving the point. here we learning through sharing our knowledge with others and learn from others also.
as far as the concern of point and badge, there are many badges we can get through spending time on a forum like Appreciated, Enthusiast so many like that

to Get point or rank to giving solution should be considered from Uipath team @RazvanC @loginerror

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi,

We are working on improving the gamification system.
Thanks for the suggestion we will add it to our plan.

Best,
Razvan

4 Likes

@RazvanC,

Thanks for make this as feature request :grinning:

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

1 Like

Hi,

We are always happy to receive feature requests from the community.
So keep them coming .

Best,
Razvan

5 Likes

Hi @RazvanC,
The gamification system improvement still is going on ?

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like