UIPath GO! Convert String to String Cases

Hello friends,

I have published the new component and it will help you to convert a String to different string Cases like Lower Case, Upper Case, Title Case, Toggle Case and Sentence Case. Could you please give it a try once and let me know your valuable feedback.

https://go.uipath.com/component/convert-string-to-string-case

Please find the attached example for your reference.

StringToCases.zip (13.7 KB)

You can directly install this component from GO package source also.

11 Likes

Hi @lakshman,

Great :clap::clap::clap::clap: Keep continuing to upload more…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Haa sure bro @balupad14

5 Likes

Great work bro… How many published by now?

5 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando

Till now I published total 10 components and later I moved some of the components into single Packages as suggested by Andreea. Now it becomes 5 components only.

7 Likes

Hey bro @lakshman

Another interesting component.keep it on

cheers

3 Likes

Hi @lakshman,

@Andreea_Stroe is always giving best advices and suggestions.I am having a lot experience. But I am wondering how she is the only lady managing all package uploads. It is too hard and she is great.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Im agree with you @balupad14

cheers

5 Likes

@balupad14

@Andreea_Stroe gave good suggestions to me also many times.

Yes i agree with you and it’s very difficult to manage all package uploads. In Uipath, we can find many of hard workers like her and may be because of that Uipath becomes number 1 automation tool in the market.

5 Likes

Thanks bro @pattyricarte

5 Likes

Did you guys wish @Andreea_Stroe? It was her birthday yesterday… :slight_smile:

I wished her :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando

Oh really i didn’t know this.

Belated Happy Birthday @Andreea_Stroe :birthday: :birthday:

5 Likes

Yeah… I also got the notification in LinkedIn…

3 Likes

Ok. Will follow her on LinkedIn :wink::wink:

5 Likes

Great @lakshman.:clap::clap:

5 Likes

I wished her also

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the bday wishes everyone! You made my day even more beautiful! So grateful you thought of me :hugs:
Regarding Go!,it’s not just me,there are amazing people in this team that work a lot to provide the best support :clap:

6 Likes

Hi @lakshman,
I am trying to convert a string “ABCD” with Title Case, as you can see in the attached image below:

However, when I am checking the output, expected result is not coming as below:

1 Like

@mrkrunaldoshi

Ok. Will check and let you know.

1 Like

@mrkrunaldoshi

Thanks for your valuable feedback. These are very important to all developers to improve more and more.

I used one of the VB.Net method called ToTitleCase. It does not contain extensive logic and cannot handle special cases. Please check below thread for your reference.

But I will handle this scenario and will release next package version soon. As of now, you can convert it to first either Lowercase or Uppercase and then convert it to Title case.Please find the attached workflow for your reference.

StringToCases (2).zip (13.8 KB)

5 Likes