📢 Migration to UiPath Single Sign-On Accounts is now completed

:loudspeaker: Migration to UiPath Single Sign-On Accounts is now completed

This is an important message.

Migration to UiPath Accounts is now completed.

You can now use 1 account to login to platform.uipath.com, Connect, Go! and Certification Platform.
More platforms will follow :slight_smile:

You can learn more about the UiPath SSO in our FAQ topic here:

How do I access my account after migration?

1. If you already had a UiPath Account (for example, on platform.uipath.com), log in using your UiPath Account credentials or use one of our Social Login options (Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn):

If you had both a UiPath Account and Forum account (with same email, but different passwords), please use your UiPath Account credentials (your basic Forum authentication username/password will not work anymore).

2. If you do not have a UiPath Account yet, it will be created during the migration.
    You can either continue to use your old Forum email/password to log in or use one of our Social Login options (Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn) on the UiPath Account login screen.

Important!

After the migration, all new signups will be done with the UiPath Account.

Login experience image

After the migration, we will temporarily leave previous Forum login methods enabled. This is to allow our users to be able to log in if they have to report any potential issues.
For quick response, please report any issues by using this link or by contacting @Forum_Staff directly.

This is where the new UiPath login method will be temporarily available:

After the short period of extra testing, we will disable all previous login methods. From then on, image button will lead directly to a UiPath Account login screen and it will be the only way to log in :slight_smile:
This already happened. From now on, image button leads directly to a UiPath Account login screen and it is the only way to log in :slight_smile:

How to change my email on Forum?

It is possible to change your Forum email in your user Preferences > Account. This way you can easily sync your Forum account email with your platform.uipath.com account email by making sure you change your Forum account email to the one you use on platform.uipath.com.

If you want a little more details, please see my reply a bit below:

That would be it. Enjoy your one account experience across all UiPath platforms.

74 Likes

:rocket: :sunglasses:
hope its will be good solution having all in one platform :slight_smile:
lets see on Monday hope to see some new :blush:
All the best for the migration without any any issue :wink:

15 Likes

Nice Sir to integrate it in one platform Sir @loginerror

6 Likes

Amazing!!
It is so nice to have single sign on across all platforms… Something that I have being waiting for a long time :slight_smile:

12 Likes

UI path er je kono platform e login korte same Gmail account theke login kore hobe

6 Likes

Fantastic
I m waiting :sunglasses:
@loginerror

7 Likes

Wow, a place where we can get everything :slight_smile: Great team and innovation. I am excited.

Regards,
Srenivas Kanna

6 Likes

@loginerror we don’t wanna see any login error around :joy:

19 Likes

@loginerror Awesome! it will be a good solution, waiting to see in action :star_struck: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Alryt this is great let see ,I am excited :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

6 Likes

What month is 17?

American vs Europpean date formats are different btw. In the US we use MM DD YYYY, while Europpeans use DD MM YYYY.

6 Likes

Point taken and post updated :wink:

6 Likes

Amazing, Awaiting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i am a little bit scared :worried: cause i open a ticket weeks ago, because i first signed up using company email and after preferred changing it to personal one, but i think i ended up with mixed accounts among connect, forum, platform, academy… but support could not help me at all… @loginerror

6 Likes

Hi @bcorrea

Two things can happen:

• if the Forum account shares the email with an existing UiPath Account, the UiPath account credentials will now be used to log in to the Forum
  • if there is no corresponding UiPath Account for the Forum email, it will be migrated and you will simply use your current Forum credentials to log in via the UiPath Account

Does this solve your issue? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

not sure, here in the forum i myself changed the email to my personal one, but could not do that in platform for example or Go!.. i guess platform wont be a very big issue if i loose, just academy and forum i really needed to make sure it was integrated well using my personal email…

7 Likes

Awesome, that’s great!

5 more days remaining. :grin:

5 Likes

There is no way you can loose anything. We will not overwrite any data.

In seems like your scenario will be scenario B → you have separate email used on Forum, in which case you will continue to use the same Forum credentials after the migration :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Quality of life improvement. Nice, keep up the good work :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

This sounds amazing. Now the gears are turning and I’ve come up with thought? What if we incorporate that same SSO into Studio where we could right-click either an activity or error and have an option to view similar posts in the forum/go/documents :thinking:

7 Likes