UiPath.Forms.Activities Passing List into dropdown

Just found a post on a forum where you had to have pass a list to a “[Control Name]_dropdown” syntax in the FormFieldsCollection for the form designer in order to get a dropdown list to correctly populate. This is great and works but I have not been able to find any documentation or explanation for why it works. Can someone point me in the right direction? See the post I am referring to here: Forms activities: pass option values

2 Likes

It’s very strange , this solution works for me … but when I put the drop down inside grid , it doesn’t work , how can I implement it ?

I have definitely done it within grids before. Do you have a workflow you can share? I would just double check your field keys and ensure the argument for the form is set to in/out direction.

I am able to use dropdown list inside grid with static values for dropdown list , not dynamic values , can I pass dynamic values to dropdow list in grid ?

Yes you are able to - I would need to see the workflow to see why it is not working for you!

1 Like

TestDropDownInGrid.xaml (7.9 KB)

Mr.Travis ,
Do you try to write a script in the logic tab of component and execute it in action center?