UiPath For COVID-19

Great Initiative from UiPath and Community :+1:

6 Likes

That’s a great initiative @dianamorgan
Count me in.

6 Likes

Great initiative @dianamorgan!!! Looking forward to get more involved and help out in the COVID-19 pandemic.

7 Likes

That’s a great iniative
We are on the same page
Please add me to the whatsapp group
phone number was removed

4 Likes

Hope this helps.

11 Likes

Hey everyone, please do not share your personal information publicly.

Instead, send @dianamorgan a Private Message :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks @TonyNudd… we are looking into it :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m interested.

5 Likes

Webinar is starting in just 30 minutes for IST participants! Session will be recorded. Sorry for the miscommunication on timing.

3 Likes

@dianamorgan, I really appreciate you come up with this topic. Let’s work together for Nobel cause…

2 Likes

Definitely! Hope you can join the call in 30 minutes!

1 Like

Hi Vinay, please DM me your number.

Hope you’re able to join the call in 30 minutes!

1 Like

Yes, I am joining…

1 Like

Hi Karthik, please DM me your number.

Hope you’re able to join the call in 30 minutes!

2 Likes

Thanks Sandeep! Hope you’re able to join the call in 30 minutes!

2 Likes

Please add me as a volunteer and add me to the WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Hello Team! Good morning APAC, Good night EMEA, and Good evening Americas… :earth_americas: Thank you for the 30 people that joined the webinar today, I was only expecting 5 people :slight_smile: Here are some next steps to get proactive on:

1. If you were not able to join the call, please watch the recording to get caught up. The link is under “Daily Updates” on the google sheet.

2. Please post the Forum Link and Google Form on social networks to get organizations involved that may need help. Also take initiative and reach out to your local organizations that may need help and services. Please recruit for more volunteers amongst your RPA professional network and make sure to use hashtags #UiPathCommunity, #FutureofWork, #UiPath . This is a global effort. :slight_smile:

3. Add your name & contact info on the contact sheet. I will invite you to the Automation Hub where you will be able to submit ideas and start building out workflows and work together. If you have issues signing up, please DM me. It currently works on desktop version.

4. Add anymore COVID-19 resources to the Resource tab on the Google sheet. We can find more organizations and help better if we have similar ideas to pull from.

I will look into having office hours later this week to onboard new volunteers. I will try and have a daily update on the google sheet for next steps. Any news to share - please share with the group here or on the Forum link page. Thank you!!! -Diana :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Please check the updated post!

5 Likes

Great initiative! @dianamorgan

Let me know if I can help with anything, I can also support managing or leading development teams, as this initiative grows additional help from a management will be needed.

I also have a group of developers in Mexico and we will be more than glad to help on anything.

It is time for us to help the world!

5 Likes