UIPath fetching the data from dropdown list

Hi
I am trying to fetch the data from the dropdown list.I have read all the solution but my issue is bit different.
Username : Admin
Password : E@A4JP5cni

Now if you go Recurument-candidiate and click on search icon … t

there is new window will open there is job vacancy field is there.I need to click and type there like sales then dropdown list will appear. I want to fetch the elements from that list.
I tried findelements activity and get attribute but no luck so far.
please advise.

thanks

Hi, welcome to the community!
There are many ways to do this, here is one:
Sequence7.xaml (17.5 KB)

Hi Burno,

Thanks for sharing solution but its giving error…I tried to change the dynamic path of the element but no luck
RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
[1]
[2]

Search failed at selector tag:
[2]

The closest matches found are:
[85%]
[85%]
[85%]
[69%]
[46%]
[38%]
[29%]
[26%]
[17%]
[17%]
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi
The issue is when type the new option it doesn’t take the new value. I tried to user the innertext and put * as for dynamic option but no luck :frowning: I don’t want to do hard code .

Hi @deeptibiswas2020 ,

Perhaps you could use the Data Scraping functionality to get all the items from that list. Afterwards you might have to combine with a type into activity as the Select Item activity seems not to be working here

Best reagrds,
Marius

Thanks Marius. I will try…

@Marius_Puscasu solution works perfectly if the dropdown does not use lazy loading. If it does, and items are loaded as you scroll down, then you need to add some scrolling logic (using hot keys maybe), extract data after each scroll and aggregate it with the one previously extracted eliminating duplicates.

Hi
Has anyone used CSS selector and call it javescript inject