UiPath fails to identity screen elements

Helo there.

I am experiencing the same situation in all my workflows.

Using Chrome browser (never tried other) 95% of the executions goes ok. But the other 5% UiPath fails to identify a screen element.

It is never the same element. Sometimes it´s the “User” attribute, sometimes it´s the “password”, other times is a button.

The fact is those elements are not changing any Selector information. Is i close the browser and restart the robot, it goes ok.

Any ideas?

It’s problem of not only Uipath , but other RPA platforms.
You can improve it with 2 layer of retry
Layer 1: Retry the activity (Click, Type Into…) without any conditions
Layer 2: Close browser & retry all process from begining