UIpath Executor has stopped working

Untitled
Hi All,
I am also facing this error can any one have solution
plz help me
thanq

Hello,

I have had the same problem (for more details see: Uipath robot executor has stopped working during Excel Application Scope ).

Any idea how to solve it, please?

Thank you very much in advance.
Regards
Luboš

Hello,

I had the same problem and solved it by downgrading the UiPath.Excel.Activities package (via package manager) to the pre-latest version. At the moment of this comment latest v.2.8.5 and it worked with v.2.7.2

Best of luck.
JMartinez

1 Like

Hi @loginerror I am also getting this type of error at a certain point where validation and accounting related activities included In ORACLE…

on this screen of the oracle, I am getting the same error…

Hi @Mohsin_Inamdar

What is your Studio/UI Automation package version? Does upgrading the activity package help you solve this issue?

Also, are you using our Java addon (it can be installed in the settings)?

Hello
I’m also getting same problem while running the bot from studio the bot gone stopped and getting above error .
please any one help me,I’m using latest community version :2020.10.2

have you solved the issue?

@Angelica_Lubao
Still getting same issue :worried:

Does an update of the Database activity package to the latest version help here?

1 Like

I use the latest version, only can fetch 1000 rows. over than this uipath.executer will crash.

Hi,

Do not mention a range in the range attribute in properties. This resolved the issue for me. when i mentioned the range the error occurred. Please mark this as the solution if this works.

Thanks
Mahesh

I found the limit for querying DB in my cases.

I used select * top 300000 and increase timeout to be 60s.
over 300K will be crashed.

Hi Guys,

There are many places when uipath executor stop especially

1. When bot trying to read less or more incorrect formated, corrupted excel file or data.
  2. When bot trying to run wbs or java or vbs script and your passing wrong arguments or incorrect values.

You wont get any specific error but executor will just crashed. No Fixed for this same other app like windows, Microsoft crashed while you working on it.

Workaround : check the data you trying to read or extract file you trying to open are correct format and you have access to it.

Thank you

Can you please help me , how to use invoke code to read an excel file and save data into a datatable

Hi All,
I am also facing this error can any one have solution
plz help me
thanq