Uipath Excel Application Scope - Append range activity overwrites the last row data

Hello,

Excel Application Scope - Append range activity overwrites the last row data. Suppose I am using write range activity to write the datatable from row “A2” having 10 rows and after I am using append range activity to write the same datatable but it overwrites the last row of the previous data and making the data incorrect.

What did I want in the result?
I want 20 rows in the output but giving me only 19 rows.

Note: If I am writing the data from the row “Ä2” then the result is incorrect on the other hand if I am writing the data from “A1” the output data is correct

Regards,
Sanjit

Thank you for reporting this. I’m unable to reproduce this issue with the most recent version of the Excel activities (2.10.4), can you check which version you are using, and if it’s not the latest try updating? If it still reproduces after updating to 2.10.4, would it be possible for you to provide a sample project that reproduces this behavior?

1 Like

Thanks, Raluca_Laic

The issue is resolved by updating the excel pacage

Regards,
Sanjit Pal

I can reproduce this bug (Studio 19.10 + Excel activities 2.10.4). Empty rows and columns causes this issue.

ExcelBug AppendRange.zip (15.9 KB)

Thank you for reporting this. We’ll schedule it for a fix in our next release.

This has been fixed part of the 21.10 release.