UiPath Developer for Deloitte US

Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in theUnited States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory service swith clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.

Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer/Orchestrator,
Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you’re interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then join Deloitte Consulting as an Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer/Orchestrator
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created then need to train professionals to provide services in support of our client’s systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and make decisions to complete assigned responsibilities.We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world’s premier consulting firms.

Hi, I’m interested

Hi,

I am interested for the above job opportunity.
Email id: ktarakesh89@gmail.com

Thanks
Tarakesh

Hi, if you’re interested, click on the link and apply :slight_smile:

Thanks,…

Hi,
I am interested in this opportunity.
Please share the email id to share resume.

Regards,
Rajat

@Rajat Rajat, check the link in the original post.

The offer has expired.