Uipath.Dataservice not found in Uipath Studio

Okay so i have created entities in the UiPath Cloud platform but i want to create an entity record in the UiPath studio application but i cant find the UiPath.Dataservice package in the UiPath studio app thereby making it unable for me to locate the Create entity record in the application .
I am using UiPath 2022.4.4 community edition.
Please help me

1 Like

Hi
Welcome back to UiPath forum

For that we need to install the package in studio

In design tab we have Manage Packages option, click on it and click the All Packages tab.
type “UiPath.DataService” and install it .

Cheers @Ilesanmi_Tosin

Thank you so much for your quick response. However i cant see the UiPath Dataservice under manage packages

1 Like

Search in official tab as UiPath.Dataservice.Activities
And clear the filter option next to the search button

@Ilesanmi_Tosin

Hi @Ilesanmi_Tosin

Please clear the filter option applied on the All Packages and try to find it again.

Edit: Without filter, you will be able to find the package:

Best Regards.

How do i clear the filters please. Its an inclusive filter though

Click on filter button next to search tab and disable any filters if made

Cheers @Ilesanmi_Tosin

@Ilesanmi_Tosin

Click on the funnel icon present in the top right corner of the window and uncheck everything.

Icon:

Best Regards.

I have done it

Okay I just did that .Thank you. I have also sent the screenshot below

@Ilesanmi_Tosin

As you are using Community version, can you update your version and check?

Thanks,
Srini

Please what version of UiPath are you using because mine is UiPath Studio 2022.4.4 Community Edition. Could the version be an issue.

@Ilesanmi_Tosin

I’m currently using Studio 2022.10.5 Community Edition. I don’t think the version might be an issue but you can try to update it to the latest version and check whether it will be available or not.

Best Regards.

Well, i just checked but i cant see any option to update though. From my findings community version automatically updates itself .

@Ilesanmi_Tosin

Also, the same issue has been reported with Studio 2022.4.4, check this out:

Edit: I found out something like this - 'To be able to create and use the Data Service you first need to enable it for your tenant' Please verify accordingly:

Best Regards.

@loginerror , this issue seems to exist for multiple users. Please share your insights?

Regards,

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone for your help. I simply changed the way i typed the search string to data service (putting a space between the data and the service) and i was able to see it. I had already enabled it on the tenant earlier.
I really appreciate the quick response on the forum.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.