Uipath Crashing when trying to change TypeArgument in a For Each

UiPath For Each - Crash

Reinstalled it, tried to do it in a new empty project.
Nothing seems to work.

It doesn’t move from System.Object type.
It’s frustrating since I cannot find any reference to this problem online.

Appreciate your support!

See Error log for additional details:

21.10.4+

Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error. You may retry to open the project.

Error: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error. You may retry to open the project.
at UiPath.Studio.Project.Client.Ipc.Services.ProcessTerminatedBehavior.HandleProcessTerminatedInternal()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.ProjectProcessController.b__17_0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__140_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088

Try reopening the studio @Balm0

If problem still persist
Restart your system once and try again

Hi

Try upgrading packages inside studio → Design tab → manage packages → project dependencies-> UiPath.System.Activities and UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities and give a try

Restart your machine and give a try

Cheers @Balm0

Thanks for replying. That doesn’t work.

Hello!

Hello,Just tried that and I’m still getting the same error.
See log details.

Version: 21.10.4+

Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error. You may retry to open the project.

Error: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error. You may retry to open the project.
at UiPath.Studio.Project.Client.Ipc.Services.ProcessTerminatedBehavior.HandleProcessTerminatedInternal()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.ProjectProcessController.b__17_0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__140_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088

Can you reinstall the studio once @Balm0

I’ve done that too and the issue persists.
Tried all that’s “in the manual".

One curious thing is that if I download projects with for each’s with type of argument other than object. They work.

The issue only occurs when I try to change the Type Argument in for each activities.

That could lead to a solution for someone who’s knowledgeable with the workings of that action.

Thank you!