UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException, Unable to execute the UiPath desktop recording

I have created a project that automate the installation of group of softwares(like 7zip, Adobe reader, chrome setup …etc) in my PC. I have recorded the steps using Desktop option finally executed it successfully for the first time but for all subsequent executions it is not working as expected and throwing below exception(it might be not recognizing the window that I recorded earlier in my desktop recording), It would be great if you could help me how to over come this issue.

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.InvalidUiElementException: The UiElement is no longer valid —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Invalid UI node.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope,
String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope,
Selector selector,
IPlaceholderResolver placeholderResolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks in advance,

Hi @RajuB

Have you checked the selector in UiExplorer

Thanks
Ashwin S

@RajuB

You have to make selectors more reliable to identify elements by using wildcards like star “*” or removing unnecessary attributes from selector.

Yes @AshwinS2, I have checked in UiExplorer as well but no use. When I select the window using Indicate window on screen option even though it is not recognizing. Find the below image for your reference.image

Hi @RajuB
Is Unselected items shown in right hand side corner of UiExplore

Thanks
Ashwin S

Yeah @lakshman, I have selected the window using Indicate window on screen, there is no attributes and special characters, find the below Image for your reference.Capture1

Thanks for your help,

Yes @AshwinS2 , one unselected Item is there and I have selected that item and tried but no luck.

Could you please remove the title attribute from selector and then check once.