UiPath Connect relaunched today as Community Ecosystem Platform

UiPath Connect relaunched today as Community Ecosystem Platform

We’re excited to share a major update to our Connect ecosystem :partying_face:. With this release, we’re bringing Academy, Forum, Marketplace, and Community into one place for our users. You’ll notice several enhancements, including:

Brand new look and feel :lipstick:

We’ve redesigned the user experience to make it easier to navigate and to find what you’re looking for, whether that’s a pre-built component or another community member.

Messaging :speaking_head:

Now, you can message each other directly or as a group directly within Connect. We hope this makes it easier for you to create meaningful connections with other community members faster.

Gamified experience :video_game:

You can earn points and badges for activities you’ve completed in Academy, Forum, and the Marketplace, such as completing a course, answering a question, or publishing a component—plus see how you stack up against others on the leaderboard.

Go! Marketplace has been now incorporated in Connect Marketplace module

Upgraded experience for company admins in the Marketplace

Marketplace admins can now access a dashboard that provides download stats, reviews, incoming leads, and bug reports.

More accurate component ‌download count

Previously, if a user downloaded a single component multiple times, this would increase the number of downloads. With our recent update, each user will only be counted once, so you’ll see a more accurate ‌download count represented for each component.

Projects have been discontinued due to the limited usage, but we encourage you to transform your projects into reusable components that live in our Marketplace.

We prioritized these Connect updates in response to feedback from this community—so thank you for continuing to let us know how to make this community meaningful for you. We look forward to hearing what you think! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

37 Likes

Hey @Ioana_Ungureanu

Experiencing a new interface from evening. it is looking good till so far. Loving it and will keep posting you about bugs :slight_smile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:
if will find any … :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards…!!
Aksh

12 Likes

thanks a lot! we really appreciate the feedback!

7 Likes

Wohooo… Amazing… I am already familiar with this because I was checking it since the minute it was launched and way before the official announcement hahaha…

don’t ask “don’t you have anything else to do? or don’t you ever sleep” hahaha… I don’t… lol I’m always here checking the amazing stuff our UiPath team does… :smiley:

Awesome work guys!! This is the best version and you guys are the best of the world :smiley:

12 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes::+1:

6 Likes

Yay… new training course updates for me, lol.

6 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando
Yeah I am asking on behalf(UiPath) of them unofficially? :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

Kidding… :wink:

Regards…!!
Aksh

7 Likes

and for anyone interested in the new ranks and the other stuff that I was curious about, have a look at this post…

12 Likes

@aksh1yadav
hahaha :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
You will be amazed to hear my answer!! though I have a whole load of work to do (which even I can’t understand from where to start and where to finish), I still somehow find time to hang around the forum and Connect platforms… sometimes I stay awake till late night roaming around the forum… sometimes my office people ask “Are you working for Pyxle or UiPath?” hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

I just can’t get out of the amazement and love I have for UiPath :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Great I’ve found answers to some of my questions here

5 Likes

The new community platform is amazing! :heart_eyes: The new leaderboard system is motivating :grinning:

10 Likes

Job done well. Experience is quite better than the older one. :innocent:

6 Likes

Cool update. Loving the interface.

4 Likes

This new Leaderboard is a great idea compared to the system of badges in the last UiPath connect, now developers can really know the names of other enthusiasts like themselves and socialize with them, and also from “finding a job perspective” or freelance opportunities recruiters will have a list that they can rely on.
Gotta admit a lot of names there are so familiar… way to go guys :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Agree. It also allow a friendly competition environment among the enthusiasts :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you for this update.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

3 Likes

ooooo, it’s amazing… thanks for that :+1:t3::pray:t3:

6 Likes