UiPath Connect! is officially launched!

Hey Balamurugan, are you talking about the Forum Community awards to be linked in Connect?

6 Likes

Yes @oviā€¦

4 Likes

hi, also can we show the one or two badges we hold in uiconnect platform. this makes profile better

apart from this suggestion, i have a question. i have completed all 3 trainings for a robot master. still i have not received my badge. can somebody help me

6 Likes

Hi @ FebinKAndrews,
In my case it has been included automatically, I am talking about the Ui Connect !

If you have completed the level 1, 2, 3 already then you can apply for the group accordingly.

I have given the link here
https://forum.uipath.com/t/uipath-graduates-group/12445?u=madhavi

5 Likes

Hi,

@balupad14,

If you want all your Forum awards to be linked with your UiPath Connect profile you must be registered with the same email address in both platforms.

@FebinKAndrews also if you want badges from your UiPath Academy activity to be added to your UiPath connect profile you must be registered in both platforms with the same email address.
In this is the case you can raise a ticket to UiPath Connect Support so that they can have a look why you didnā€™t get the badge.

8 Likes

I think this is the key. i have not applied my self. - i used same email id anyway

5 Likes

i am using only one email id to connect all Uipath platform . still its not linked :frowning: anyway. i have requested approval in specifed groups given above

4 Likes

Also, the Robot Master badge should be shown under Academy Achievements, under the your Achievements page.
Here is the list of UiPath Connect badges and in which category each one is.

2 Likes

thanks a lot

3 Likes

I guess Iā€™m the only one who finds this new platform a bit confusing. Is this going to be a replacement/re-brand for the newly launched go.uipath.com?

If you intend to have them both in parallelā€¦ it seems slightly redundant. Why canā€™t we just have 1 URL with profiles & components? It seemed like thatā€™s exactly what GO! was when it launched.

1 Like

Hi @octechnologist,

This post from Ana should clear out any confusion.

Also we should not only look at how things are but what they can become, especially when i comes from UiPath :slight_smile:

Cheers

5 Likes

Thanks! I wouldnā€™t say it clears any confusion, per se, but at least I am aware that they are purposefully considered to be separate things.

I still donā€™t believe itā€™s intuitive, though. We should ideally have 1 ā€œsocialā€ area that allows us to create our profile, then save other users as ā€œfriendsā€ or "favorites, private message each other, interact with a forum, post & download components, and so on.

Feels more confusing to have multiple portalsā€¦ but hopefully things will converge at some point.

2 Likes

UI Connect is an awesome idea! Kudos to the teamā€¦
The one thing i would like to suggest is adding live chat feature as well so that people get connected closely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dear @octechnologist,

That is our plan, to converge everything. This version of Connect is just the first step in our journey to have everything in one place.

Best,
Razvan

7 Likes

One of the things we are considering is to add the integration with Slack UiPath community channel. Check it out here: uipathcommunity.slack.com

7 Likes

@Madhavi

I logged your suggestion to the product ownerā€™s board where they will review it and prioritize it according to Connectā€™s roadmap.

Also, if others have feedback on how to improve the platform, what new features would you like, please feel free to teach us what to do to have a even better product.

Thanks,
Razvan

4 Likes

How can i login there. it says invalid userid /password. Do i need any separate account

2 Likes

Hi @FebinKAndrews

Please use this link to join our Community Slack: Slack

Most up-to-date links are always in this thread:

3 Likes

Excellent:smiley:

1 Like

Hello, everyone! :hugs:

Iā€™ve seen here many Connect! enthusiasts and I wanted to let you all know that we have prepared a project challenge thatā€™s happening right now, where you can get recognized and win prizes for the projects you create!

You can find more details here: UiPath Connect! Contest Challenge - #24 by Chris.Stallone

What do you think? I canā€™t wait to see all your brilliant ideas on Connect!. :star_struck::partying_face:

ezgif-4-bc43680172a4%20(1)

4 Likes