UiPath Connect! Contest Challenge

HI @Chris.Stallone & @VirajN

I have also submitted my project :slight_smile:

But for me, its going to be one project because I’m seriously running short with time these days :smiley:

7 Likes

I look forward to seeing your project. Do let us know once it is approved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really enjoying all the projects submitted so far. Don’t forget only 4 weeks left to submit your project to qualify for the challeng!

Check out others projects here to be inspired and follow -https://connect.uipath.com/connect/search?query=100c&filter=

3 Likes

@Chris.Stallone there is a winner’s category called Voted by the Public. When is this voting going to start? I would really love to cast my vote for my friend @Lahiru.Fernando He has created a great project.

2 Likes

Hei hei Forum people,

Check out Connect! Projects page to see the projects published until now!
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Project With Most Followers category:
Right now, we have a tie between two projects:
UiPath Empower Women
aaand…
UiPath Project Validator

Can’t wait to see what ideas you’ll submit next :yum:

PS:
Tick - Tock,
Tick - Tock,
cool prizes on the block
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Voting will start during the final week of the challenge May 7th-14th. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

3 more weeks to go. I am sure there are more explosive projects coming our way.

5 Likes

Only 2 weeks remain to submit your project and qualify for an
Amazon gift card! Your projects don’t have to be incredibly complex and change the world, we just want to see all the exciting and creative ideas you have.

download

Voting for projects will begin next week! So stay tuned.

6 Likes

Submitted my 2nd project. Awaiting approval.

5 Likes

Stop the presses! Due to reasons beyond our control (Not really, it just sounds cool to say.) We’ve decided to extend the contest to Friday, May 24th.

It turns out we need a little extra time to review all the amazing projects you have submitted. Call us slow or extremely thorough, but we’re excited about this extension.

Voting will now begin on May 28th. Keep an eye out for the voting process.

8 Likes

Awesome! Can guarantee we’re excited for them! So more ideas are welcomed! :slight_smile: Just take a look over on Go! for some inspiration and that should light a few more lightbulbs! :bulb:

6 Likes

This is it, one week left! The challenge ends May 24th. Make sure to submit your projects before then to qualify for a prize.

3 Likes

Join us Wednesday, May 22nd @ 10:30 am EST for a live webcast all about the Connect! forum challenge and Go! #ReviewitForward campaign. 🎙[LIVE]The Connect! Project Challenge & Review it Forward - YouTube

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Good work Guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The challenge is officially over! We had some amazing entries from everyone and we all really appreciate everyone’s support for one another. Now it’s our turn to get everything together to send the winners gift cards, stay tuned it may take a few to get everyone’s prizes sent.
color-me-happy-game-over-white_a-G-15238163-0

You still have one more task to complete - voting for the crowd favorite! [Vote here](Voted by the Public - UiPath Connect! Contest Challenge) and select your favorite. The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.

There is also the special $50 Amazon gift card for the project with the most followers on Connect! Be sure to share your project or your favorite on social media to have friends, family, and colleagues join Connect! and follow yours.

Great job to everyone and thank you for participating.

6 Likes

When results are going to announce… :blush:

3 Likes

Hello. We are announcing the winners on Thursday. Stay tuned ^^

Thank you!

8 Likes

Good Luck everyone! :smiley:

2 Likes