UiPath Community's YouTube Channel Launch Giveaway!

UiPath Community’s YouTube Channel Launch Giveaway!

Hey UiPath Community Members! :wave: We are launching our very own Community channel to feature all things related to Community and UiPath! In this channel, we will be highlighting the community events we host (meetups, hackathons, engagement programs), our dedicated MVPs’ stories, everyday use cases of RPA, and…. our members! (that’s YOU!)

To celebrate this launch, we want to give back to our community members that made this possible.

Please join us on our new youtube channel and our GIVEAWAY by:

STEP 1. Subscribing to the channel - HERE

STEP 2. Liking one (or all if you’d like!) of the videos that are uploaded

STEP 3. Leaving a comment with your Connect! profile link in one of the videos (VERY IMPORTANT!). You can comment on all videos, but only one comment will count per video. :slight_smile:

EXAMPLE:

Entry period is from Feb 13 to Feb 19, 2019.

10 winners will be chosen randomly and announced on Feb 21, 2019 via Slack, Forum, and our YouTube channel.

The winners will be rewarded with SUPER AWESOME UiPath GOODIES! :gift: :gift: (Yes, plural not singular :wink:) We are going to have more fun contests and giveaway events, so stay tuned!

Your feedback is key, and we will continue to develop the channel based on your reaction and involvement. If you have any inputs or ideas on content that you’d like us to feature, please let us know! We are happy to collaborate with all of you :couple::two_men_holding_hands::two_women_holding_hands:

Thanks for your support!

-UiPath Community Team

28 Likes

already in top 3! :wink:

3 Likes

@judylee - I did it and keeping my fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@judylee Awesome Start!!!:clap:t2: I have already done; not because for the goodies (If I got that will be surely delightful to receive :smile: ) but for as a good fan of the UiPath community :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice initiative. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great Start ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

헤이 쥬디,
좋은 아침.
YouTube 채널 링크를 댓글 섹션에 추가하는 것은 어떻습니까? 나도 특별한 케이크를 사 먹는거야 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice Initiative

2 Likes

Wonderful Initiative…

2 Likes

Great Idea. I have subscribed :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Great and superb…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

@judylee - Your :rofl: forced me to translate @ddpadil’s comment in Korean to

“Hey Judy
Good morning,
How about adding a channel link to the comments section? I’m buying a special cake.”

4 Likes

Awesome news…nice initiatives day by day!
Very proud to be a member of this valuable community :+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

bahaha nobody knows what @ddpadil was trying to say. (not even him! :sweat_smile: )

5 Likes

Awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I laughed so hard here :rofl:

4 Likes

I just wanted to build BTS army for you . :confused::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:confetti_ball:Announcing the Community YouTube Channel Giveaway Winners! :confetti_ball:
Winners were chosen randomly (by my first bot :wink: . will share via YouTube soon!)

Carmen Gloria Alvarez UiPath Marketplace | Error
Ranjith Kumar Venkatachalam UiPath Marketplace | Error
Saranya Kishore UiPath Marketplace | Error
Imre Gabnai UiPath Marketplace | Error
Balamurugan Shanmugasundaram UiPath Marketplace | Error
Timothy Kok UiPath Marketplace | Error
Pavithran Manivannan UiPath Marketplace | Error
Aman Sheik UiPath Marketplace | Error
Kartheek Byggari UiPath Marketplace | Error
Sachin Bhardwaj UiPath Marketplace | Error

:tada:If you are one of the winners, please slack Judy @Judy from UiPath or email at Judy.Lee@uipath.com your full mailing address, phone number, and t-shirt size
Prizes are subject to availability and chosen at random!

Thanks to everyone who participated! MORE GIVEAWAY EVENTS ARE COMING UP, SO STAY TUNED!:gift_heart:

8 Likes

Hi @judylee,

Thank you. Congratulations all the winner.

Regards
Balamurugan.S