UIPath community edition: Error publishing project with NO validation errors

UIPath Community edition app-17.1.6435

Scenario: Create a Sequence, for following activities:
1. Get Outlook mail message with subject
2. Download & save attachment, from matching e-mail from previous step
3. Parse attachment
5. Send out Outlook e-mail

All this works fine with NO validation errors.  I tried, Execute->Validate, NO Errors.

However, I have the following issue.

Issue:
Unable to Publish and the Studio log shows the following errors:

14:26:18:500 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Workflow.Logging.StudioTraceListener] [8] System.Exception: Project cannot be published. Ksetup file has validation errors. —> System.Activities.InvalidWorkflowException: Ksetup
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.CheckProjectForErrors()
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()

Can help me resolve this?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Could you please check is there any other workflow in the same project folder which has some error or warnings.
Make sure you have only Main.xaml (means only related to project files) in the project folder unless you don’t have any child workflows(invoke workflow activity).

1 Like

Yes, that was indeed the case.
I had another .xaml file, created earlier in the same project for another sub-sequence but no longer used.
I removed it, restarted UIPath and tried Publish again, it worked.
Thanks again.

Have experienced this problem twice now - I’ve found that the package size is what matters. We store temporary logs and reports in our working directory, and if it gets too big it prevents me from pushing to Orchestrator. Deleted the logs/extra screenshots/any data that is unncessary to make the nuget package smaller and it goes through successfully.

I hope this helps someone out like me in the future.

2 Likes