UiPath Community 2021.10 Stable Release

thanks for your reply, I use this feature from the menu that pops up from the plus button on the right side of the input box, now I know there is a Ctrl+K shortcut, but I still hope this feature can be added back to the menu, thanks

5 posts were split to a new topic: Debug the file does not stop at the breakpoints but executes the whole file

A post was merged into an existing topic: UiPath Community 2021.10 Stable Release - UIAutomation

Does somebody know when the 2021.10 LTS (Enterprise Edition) will be available? I’ve seen mentions of late October, but I don’t know if there are dates already

1 Like

One of the new feature that I liked the most is error description in the immediate panel.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Chinese translations are broken for Excel activities 2.11.3

I got my answer during the dep dive virtual event: in case somebody asks for the same–>it should be available by the 25th of October, although some delay is within the realm of possibilities

Yes, it was the case!! I was able to solve it uninstalling UiPath, removing the packages foldeer of all user profiles on the machine and reinstalling UiPath again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you planning to have a configuration for time spent in suspension in the Persistent Activity?

Hi @Thong_Mai_Tr_ng_Hoang

Could you please tell us more about your use case so that we can better understand your needs?

For one use case is that once the robot has extracted the data from a scanned pdf file, the data will then be validated by a human. The data can be forgotten by the human and then stay on Orchestrator for a long time.
Base on that, i think that there should be some mechanism or configuration to get the data moving forward ( either cancel it or auto resume it)

HI @Thong_Mai_Tr_ng_Hoang ,
We are working on SLA feature for Actions that could help you to decide things like force close an Action or re-assign an Action when SLA is breached. But this is in conceptual stages as we speak.

At the moment, what you could do is to use ‘Resume after delay’ activity in parallel to ‘Wait for task and resume’ activity .
The workflow will resume whichever happens first , either when task is acted up on or the specified delay time elapses . You could check if the task is still open, force complete it or perform any other step as per your requirement.

Thanks,
Liji

2 Likes

Where is Omnipage OCR activities - there is no more in community version. Official feed in package manager has no Omnipage OCR.