UiPath Community 20.6 Preview Release

Being a Test Suite feature, it will be available in Studio Pro (and naturally in the Community version, which has most features we offer).

1 Like

Thanks for your fast answer! Suggestion from my side: Maybe pointing out which of the new features of community edition is planned for which version of enterprise studio. UiPath is doing a great job of releasing new features, but it is getting really chaotic which versions are available, what features contained, license model etc.

Amazing new features… I love the new features introduced in the document undertanding package… Tested it during the last weekend :smiley:

3 Likes

Excellent new features, thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just update the packages from UIPath studio to that version. So the new features will be available…

2 Likes

I’m so happy for all these updates, especially numbering the activities will be helpful in case error handling, also i liked Computer vision table scrapping method it will be helpful. :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thanks a lot all for hard and nice work.

I couldn’t find out the extract/unzip files under File category. May i know the package which requires update? Though i updated system.activities am not able to trace the same.

Fantastic on C# getting back

5 Likes

Hi,

I am using 20.4.0 beta 1788 version. When I wanted to switch to the 20.6 version, I could not install it.
Message in log file: “[ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation …”

operating system and studio: "Studio Pro 2020.4.0-beta.1788 - 5/4/2020
Community License EXE Installer
Update Channel: Preview Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard 64-bit
.NET Framework Version 4.7.2 "
What should I do, have a suggestion?
Thank you.

Amazing features, kudos to Uipath tram :clap:

C Sharp is back… Nice!

Hi @prime2

Please refer to this topic:
How to fix your Studio installation / Licensing issues

Thanks loginerror.
Stable version solved the problem

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How to change forum email?

:100: :clap: Awesome

Pretty cool features, Love it

1 Like

Wow… So many New features!! :star_struck: :star_struck: I really like Extract Table Activity through computer vision.

Awesome… Thanks to UiPath team… :clap:

Thank you
but i can’t find this activate Random Date what is package name