UiPath Community 20.10 Stable Release - Studio

A post was split to a new topic: Project won’t open anymore after upgrade to 2010.10

Hello, I have a uipath studio community edition (20.10.0) but when I want to start studio it doesnt start. No error code, just doesnt start. I uninstalled and download again but it dident work. I installed enterprice edition and it is working. But community edition does not. Could you help me please_

Try this please. UiPath Community 20.10 Stable Release - Studio

You said "romove the folder with old version of studio…Which folder aaa do I need to remove…

Hi @Ali_Comm, can you please check if the issue you are facing is this one? We’ve had a similar behavior of Studio not launching if the Regional Format = Turkish. Studio Community installation progress gets stuck

If this is not the case, please follow along these steps: Studio Community installation progress gets stuck.

Thank you!

Please note: Object Repository descriptors created before 20.10 are not compatible with Studio 20.10. If you run into upgrade issues where your Studio settings disappear or projects fail to open, please check this guide: Fix to the issue of opening projects / creating new projects / missing Studio settings

1 Like

hi, the enterprise version is ready for the on-prem version ? :slight_smile: