UiPath Community 20.10 Preview Release

3 posts were split to a new topic: Bug with multiple assign activity

What is the credential vault encryption used by UiPath in Assets? how many bits, type, etc.

1 Like

Credentials are encrypted with AES 256:

2 Likes

Hello,
It is now October 5 week, has the stable version been released?

A Stable 20.10 version is expected to be pushed soon. We are now in code freeze and bugfixing mode. In the meantime, we do weekly updates in the Preview Channel for Studio, StudioX, Assistant, Studio Pro and various Activities packages. We also do biweekly updates in cloud.uipath.com. And finally, for Enterprise customers, we do regular weekly updates via Insider Preview.

3 Likes

Hello ,

After the latest preview update everything disappear in robots it’s something like visual bug.

Each activity where you need to type something under it it’s gone you can see it in the properties panel , but not on the view. Also in the properties panels where you can chose click type or the settings with checkbox are not showing true, false or anything just empty even if they are activated. it’s like visual bug since it’s working as expected , but it’s irritating. Read range activity as well read workbook path’s are not showing there , but you can see them in properties. I’m on 2020.10.0-beta.1008 and packages are updated to the latest preview updates.

1 Like

Hi @Shwapx

Do you have the Enhanced ETB set to True in the Labs settings? If so, could you try with it set to False?

3 Likes

Hello ,

Yes when I disable that everything is back to normal and i can see everything fine and in properties as well. At first i was freak out that my data is gone and i need to rewrite everything i guess this features should be disable by default at start.

Thanks and if you can provide more information on this what it’s doing if it’s enable will be good.

Hi @loginerror and @Shwapx,

It happened to me as well and now is back to normal after I disabled the ‘Editor Enhancements’.

Thx, Be Safe!

1 Like