UiPath + Cmd Line

I am trying to run UiPath code in CMD line.

I created a bat file with the following:

“C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.3.0-beta0084\UiRobot.exe” execute -file"C:\Users\UserName\Documents\UIPath\RPA_Integration_Code\Main.xaml"

The command prompt just opens and closes but does not do anything. Could some one tell me what I am doing wrong ?

Update.

I was able to resolve the issue. The bot version and the studion version were not the same and hence had the issue.

“C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.1-beta0022\UiRobot.exe” execute --file “C:\Users\UserName\Documents\UIPath\RPA_Integration_Code\Main.xaml”

This format will work

Thankyou

1 Like

I have one more issue now. I am unable to open the UIPath Studio once I run the process in cmd line. I see the following error.

Error: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.1\Profiles’.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator1.CommonInit() at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator1…ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.Abstractions.DirectoryWrapper.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileLoader.GetProfileFiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileLoader.LoadProfiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileService.UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.IProfileConfigurationService.LoadProfiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.StartApplication()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.Start(String args), HResult -2147024893

This never happened to me before

I was able to navigate to this location: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.1-beta0022 and open UIPath studio.

I hope this helps

I am trying to send arguments from cmdline script as input for my program.

“C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.1-beta0022\UiRobot.exe” execute --file “C:\Users\UserName\Documents\UIPath\RPA_Integration_Code\Main.xaml” /input:“{‘fName’:‘JOE’, ‘lName’:‘GADDY’, ‘licNum’:‘6478’, ‘licState’:‘SC’}”

I think this will work.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.