UiPath Cloud Masters
The CLOUD MASTERS challenge is here! Develop your solutions with the help of specific cloud services and you get the chance to win every week!
For five weeks long we challenge YOU to build and submit a solution using the unique services of a specified Cloud Provider: Google, AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud and Heroku. You are free to submit your solution to any challenge out of the total 5 opened, or to all of them!
5 weeks starting July 16th to August 19th. Each week challenge will end just before the start of new challenges
- Week 1: Google Cloud >> Going Live Here on 2021-07-16T13:30:00Z Join Instruction call
- Week 2: Azure >> Going Live Here on 2021-07-23T13:30:00Z Join Instruction call
- Week 3: AWS >> Going Live Here on 2021-07-30T13:30:00Z Join Instruction call
- Week 4: IBM Cloud >> Going Live Here on 2021-08-06T13:30:00Z Join Instruction call
- Week 5: Heroku >> Going Live Here on2021-08-13T13:30:00Z Join Instruction call
Friday - Instruction call in which we will explain:
- How to setup an account on the current week cloud provider’s website
- Demo on how to use the cloud service using UiPath
- Setting up expectations for the following week
- New challenge launched & instruction call
Friday >>> next Friday – you will have 7 days for solution design, implementation time, and project submission.
Monday - Winner Announcement on Forum for the closed challenge
RPA Professionals, Student Software Developers, Engineers, and anyone with ideas and automation skills
- Code Quality - Make sure the UiPath code you submit follows all the best practices. Follow this article to get to know what are some of the best practices.
- Idea - You don’t have to complete your project, but make sure that the part that you have created must follow the best practices and your idea is properly reflected in your submission video.
Design your solution as per judging criteria to gain maximum points.
Submit solution on or before challenge end date.
Submit your solution here You need to fill form to share your code repository (Github or Drive) and your demo video link.
- Each Monday the participant with the announced winning solution is awarded a UiPath swag voucher.
- At the end of the 5-week challenge, we will award 3 more participants for being consistent throughout the entire challenge, irrespective of whether they won any of the previous challenges or not.